A GSD Bootcamp Phase I Training was successfully held at Coats Phong Phu Office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam from September 24 – October 5, 2018. Bootcamps are provided to augment our on-site Practitioner training program. These are formal training courses to which companies, who are licensed users of GSD, are able to send new trainees to be trained and licensed. Read more.
Participants representing six companies from Apparel and Bag manufacturing industries took part with roles in Costing, IE, Lean and ME Departments.
The training was headed by Riza Dumalin, GSD Licensed Practitioner since 2004, and among the successful trainees were
- Cliff Chen from Far Eastern New Apparel (Viet Nam) Co., Ltd;
- Kannika Chuenwong from Bowker (Vietnam) Garment Factory Co., Ltd;
- Lahiru Sameera from Alliance One;
- Nguyen Thi Hoai Thuong & Pham Hoang Mong Kha from Din Sen Vietnam Enterprise Co., Ltd;
- Tong Nguyen Minh Tu, Huynh Le Anh Thu & Nguyen Xuan Hoang from Longway Vietnam Co., Ltd and
- Diana Chen & Phoebe Chung from Starite International Ltd.
Phase II Training will commence on November 26, 2018 for the completion of the GSD License Practitioner Training.
During the week those taking part in the Bootcamp, together with the GSD team, enjoyed a dinner in a local restaurant.